Amazee Metrics is an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients. We assess data based on key performance indicators and specific inquiries, provide clients with an overview of the results, and advise through the power of data-based decisions. Let’s work together on their digital performance! Our offer includes online marketing strategies, SEO, SEA, social media, web analytics and digital compliance. We are part of the Amazee Group together with Amazee Labs (web development and design) and amazee.io (hosting).
We are currently looking for a German-speaking project manager within web analytics for remote working (UTC+1).
What you’ll bring:
- Project and relationship management of your analytics clients, ensuring a consultative and holistic approach to strategic digital marketing and data driven solutions.
- Experience guiding the full lifecycle of digital analytics projects, from conception, tracking, QA, and implementation.
- Performance of status meetings and workshops to update and educate your clients.
- Experience with web analytics and tag management tools such as Google Analytics, Matomo, AT Internet, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Excellent communication in both German and English.
The following would be Amazeeng (see what we did there). While they aren’t required, they will help get you up to speed in our team:
- Experience within web analytics in an agency environment.
What we’ll bring:
- Experience a new management principle that includes open book management and a profit share with all team members.
- A flat hierarchy in which you can flourish.
- Varied and interesting projects on a global scale.
- A biennial soft and hardware budget so you can choose and update your ideal setup
- After three years, a month off to do something crazy – a big trip, or learn something new, or complete a unique personal project. All we ask is that you make it a life-changing experience.
- Time and resources to attend conferences and workshops where you can extend your knowledge and have fun.
- An annual education and fitness budget for your development and wellbeing.
Sounds great, right? So what’s next?
Apply! We truly care about who you are here at Amazee, so send us your CV and a cover letter showcasing who you really are as a person, your technical knowledge, and anything else you think we should know!