Under general supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, provides moderately complex administrative support for one or more departments or customers. Maintains contact with outside vendors, customers, and others. May support multiple managers and/or staff.*Note: This job is entirely remote, but we are desiring someone who resides in the Phoenix, AZ area to support our western U.S. customers.*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work requires a broad knowledge and adherence to departmental and company practices, policies, programs, and product line.
- Typically supports one or more managers and/or staff in a department or administrative unit, or may support multiple divisions.
- Verify and update financials in ERP system; including but not limited to sales, cost forecasts, billing, and requisitions.
- Updates Telamon and Customer systems as necessary for processing of projects milestone data from creation to completions (Oracle, SCOPE, SharePoint, EJF, QAS, Venue, Vendorlink, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Interfaces with multiple Telamon roles including project management, engineering, and installation to gather, process, and disseminate project data updates through the appropriate system(s).
- May maintain customer badging and access to customer systems and sites for deployment teams. Responsible for ensuring customer security policies are met, monthly and quarterly audits fully vetted, and timely notifications to customer when access is no longer needed.
- May compile, analyze, or be required to respond to data analysis regarding projects financials, tasks assignments, and dates.
- Acts as single point of contact for maintaining contact information pertinent to Telamon’s training and certification database.
- Maintains completion reports and submits them to Quality within required timeframe
- May make appointments, travel arrangements, arrange or host meetings, and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Answers routine correspondence and routes mail to the appropriate persons
- Typically uses software packages for PDF editing, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications
- Operates general office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax or other office machines
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- No adverse environmental conditions expected
- Indoor sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of budgets and math
- Ability to manage time, prioritize critical tasks and quick turnaround requests at a high volume level
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive matters
- Basic excel skills
Education and Experience Required:
- High School graduate and 3-5 years administrative support experience, or equivalent combination of advanced business school/administrative training and job-related experience
- 1 year experience utilizing ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Typically requires advanced word-processing and other personal computer skills