A Client Support Representative provides exceptional phone and ticket support to end-users of our core-HR, recruiting, benefits, and payroll platforms on various issues. The person in this position offers instruction on application use as well as performs initial troubleshooting research. The ideal candidate will have an excellent client service attitude, technical aptitude necessary to become a master of our modules, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Provide first-line support to clients and end-users of company products
- Communicate clearly with clients via phone and JIRA, update ticketing system notes with the history of client interactions
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Various other duties as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive, independent, and logical approach to solving complex problems
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The drive to learn and be resourceful to figure out solutions independently
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients, focusing on quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue
- Strong technical aptitude, proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Can lead and participate in team environments
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting, finance, and/or taxes
- Experience with SQL Management is a plus
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent years’ experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in the HR/Payroll industry
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the HR/Payroll Industry
- Experience with Ulti Pro preferred
From intuitive, hire-to-retire HR technology to comprehensive benefits consulting and HR services, PeopleStrategy offers employers a single source for the tools and services necessary to attract, manage, and retain talent. A full-service broker, PeopleStrategy works with clients to identify competitive benefits packages to employees’ needs, their families, and the company’s financial obligations. PeopleStrategy also provides clients with a technology suite that simplifies recruiting, hiring and onboarding, payroll and payroll taxes, open enrollment and benefits administration, time and attendance, compliance, reporting, and more. Learn more at peoplestrategy.com.
A career at PeopleStrategy offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. PeopleStrategy management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Location Description
This is a remote position. However, there is an opportunity to work in either of our two offices that are located in Edison, NJ and Oldsmar, FL.
This employer participates in E-Verify. PeopleStrategy, Inc will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, PeopleStrategy, Inc is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.