Remote Call Center Rep
Please note- There is a temporary remote work requirement, you must be able to provide a wired internet connection and distraction-free work area within your remote work-space.
Our client is looking for Remote Customer Service Representative with excellent communication skills. This individual needs to be reliable, has proper internet connection and privacy to take the calls. Good computer skills with ability to type 32WPM.
• Handle inbound calls from customers and assist with booking, canceling and rescheduling appointments.
• Carefully screens call and enter the call details in the system.
• Provide updates to customers regarding their account over phone after verifying the customer.
• Contact internal departments for assistance.
• Adheres to established work flows for all call types.
Must be flexible to work between 7am-7pm during week days. Need to work one weekend shift, either Saturday or Sunday which is 7am-4pm.
Requirements (must have all to apply):
- Minimum of 9 months experience in a call / contact center or as a dispatcher / receptionist in a large office.
- Ability to commit to a full-time schedule.
- Ability to work your assigned shift, the call center is open from 8am-6pm Monday through Saturday.
- Advanced fluency in English (speaking / writing). The job requires the ability to communicate in English with our customers and team at a professional working capacity.
- Able to pass drug screen as well as background check.
- Can type 32WPM.
About Advanced Resources:
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland’s top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.