Are you passionate about helping customers be successful?
Do you love following processes, adhering to policies, and knowing what to expect every work day?
Do you have a knack for numbers and love investigating billing and account setup issues?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
Now we’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Billing Specialist to join the team! The Billing Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely billing and membership activity on customer accounts. This position will report to a Customer Support Manager based in the Philippines.
Schedule: 9PM – 6AM CST on Wednesday to Sunday.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Answer questions. You’ll be answering customer billing and membership questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You’ve never met a question you couldn’t find an answer for.
- Expert. You’ll know your way around our billing and membership policies, procedures, and standards with your eyes closed. You’ll master procedures quickly to ensure customer accounts are updated accurately.
- Research: Troubleshoot, identify, and investigate billing and membership issues. Record and escalate as needed.
- Update Systems: Look up customer and account information. Review all account components for accurate membership and pricing. Inputting information as needed.
- Retention. Once you’ve got billing and membership basics down, you’ll learn the ropes of customer retention and use your communication with customers to retain them as users and/or learn more about why they’re choosing to leave.
- Communicate with customers. You’ll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email and/or chat.
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You’ll be responsible for meeting all company and department-specific targets for billing and membership Support inboxes.
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously.
Who you are:
- High attention to detail. Small things don’t go unnoticed with you. You have a keen eye for detail and are great at problem solving.
- Experienced. You’ve worked in billing customer support before (ideally for 2+ years) and are comfortable engaging with customers.
- Self Starter. You are self-motivated, independent and always ready to bring a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator in English capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer-first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
You get bonus points if you are…
- A Remote Worker. You’ve worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
About Jungle Scout:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 125+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China.