MindPoint Group has been focused on Cybersecurity consulting since its inception. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers. MindPoint Group supports security operations for the most security-conscious organizations in the world, and we design and implement innovative security solutions to defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s potential attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. We believe that empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables MindPoint Group to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is in the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the client.
- A leadership team that is focused on your professional growth and development.
We’re looking for a dynamic, confident, and eager Cloud Automation Engineer that will:
- Be a go-to resource for all things AWS and Automation using Terraform.
- Design, create, deliver, and support the automated deployments using Terraform and Ansible automation within customer environments.
- Offer automation‐oriented strategic advisory and assistance services.
- Engage stakeholders to help them strengthen their automation and security capabilities.
- Use creativity and ingenuity to solve game‐changing security problems.
- Analyze and offer ideas to improve security architecture.
- A strong desire to automate processes, build software tools, and create infrastructure-as-code solutions in a DevOps environment.
- Continuously improve processes and solutions to be scalable and highly available.
- Implement automated detection and alerting of anomalous behaviors.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Background in Linux systems administration
- 3+ years hands-on experience automating infrastructure in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services 2+ years of Terraform experience
- Experience as a solutions architect, enterprise architect, or consulting delivery architect working in on-prem and cloud-based environments
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills; high level of mental agility and capacity for original thought
- Intermediate-level scripting/coding in Bash and Python
- Experience implementing and working in a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline (Preferably GitLab)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with popular cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Comfortable working with highly distributed teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies and expand knowledge on existing technologies in fast paced environment
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled