Looking for a Creative, Organized, and Dependable Lead Graphic Designer to Help Us Become the #1 Sleep Accessories Brand.
- Open & Transparent Workplace.
- Freedom & Control over Your Schedule.
- Ownership of Your Work & Creativity.
- No Bureaucracy.
- Company-Wide Bonus Program.
Are you a self-starter who, when given resources & training, can get things done without hand-holding?
Do you have excellent aesthetics sense and can consistently produce A+ quality creatives?
Do you have a successful track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget?
Are you dependable and have experience managing complex designs with your team?
If so, we want to get to know you!
You are in charge of the visual identity for our primary brand, Manta Sleep.
- Improve and strengthen the visual presence of our brand
- Plan and create digital design assets, including:
- Email marketing visuals
- Social media marketing visuals
- Product launch and discount campaign visuals
- Mantasleep.com website visuals
- Oversee the design of print graphics, including:
- Patterns and textile prints
- Product color palettes
- Guide and direct our graphic designers, photographers, videographer
- Ensure all assets produced are aligned with brand visuals
- Including photos, graphics, videos, gifs
Who Are We Looking For?:
Someone with a superb aesthetic sense
You are passionate about design and have a strong grasp of current visual trends. You have a great sense of layout, proportions, typography, and a keen eye for color.
Someone with professional experience
You have at least 3-5 years of full-time working experience as a Graphic Designer leading other designers on your team. Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a must.
Someone who has superb attention to details
You are someone who pays attention to every little detail – not only in your work but in everything you do. This is a must-have for this position, and a fundamental core value at Vansburg.
Someone who is a storyteller
Visual design is communication – and this comes naturally to you. You are curious about the people around you and always explore new ideas and concepts to get your message across to them. You are a creative storyteller who loves to interact with other humans through your designs.
Someone who is organized
You are highly organized and able to tackle multiple projects at once. You are able to keep track of things under tight schedules and stay in control under pressure.
Someone who can get things done
Training and resources will be provided in your journey, but ultimately we’re looking for someone who can take on a project and get things DONE. We need someone who is resourceful, goal-driven, creative, persistent, and can accomplish objectives without much hand-holding.
Someone who is proactive and eager to take on responsibility
In a small business environment, things come up, and problems need to be solved. If you are the kind of person who sits back and thinks “that’s not my responsibility,” then please don’t apply.
Someone who genuinely cares about others
If you are the kind of person that genuinely cares about others, and gives generously of your time and energy in helping others, then we want you on our team.
Salary, Benefits, Details
- Salary Range: 800 – 2000 USD per month (depending on experience).
- Bonus Program: Transparent & company-wide bonus program.
- Starting Vacation Days: 14 days per year.
Have you read through everything and are excited? If so, we want to talk to you. Please apply clicking on the button below