A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
This role is open to remote/telework applicants.
Leads activities related to proposal and proposal content development. Reviews proposal drafts, responses to requests for proposal, and profitability modeling. May allocate or coordinate work within team. May work with senior investment professionals to generate content for new investment strategies or topics
- Develops approach to proposal response and performs key activities such as drafting of proposals and research. Takes lead on the largest, most complex proposals (both standard and fully custom offers) that are critical to the organization and responsible for reviewing and even owning responses to requests for proposal submitted by clients that are considered top priority.
- Conducts legal/business reviews for all potential projects. Works with management to determine the final “go/no-go” decision.
- Coordinates with assigned business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the request for proposal. Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal, or regulatory review required for response. May build deep relationships with subject matter experts to ensure that content development is seamless when changes occur or new content is required.
- Advises business leadership on proposal processes and proposal library content recommended changes based on external market best practices and supporting technology
- Develops best practices and policies for working with client and business unit teams to increase effectiveness and efficiency of request for proposal process.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 8+ years of total relevant work experience
- MBA, CFA or Series 7 or relevant FINRA registration
- 8+ years of institutional investment management experience with demonstrable skills in content creation and management, product mastery and positioning, proposal development and oversight, and relationship management.
- 5+ years of experience in writing/editing for institutional financial services
- Experience with marketing communications process
- Ability to assess the accuracy and relevancy of key performance data
- Experience interfacing with senior market facing professionals
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience with coaching and training junior associates
- Adapts well to changing priorities
Job Family: Product
Track: Knowledge Management