Location: San Francisco, CA or All Cities- United States
Job ID: 20WD39735
Autodesk is seeking a technical writer prepared to work directly with his or her audience to capture the business-critical information we are using to migrate to the cloud and develop our software. Working with Confluence and collaborating directly with Forge leadership and development teams, you will make discoverable the accurate, up-to-date content needed by Forge development teams.
- Edit white papers, design portals, curate content, and promote adoption of internal initiatives
- Join a supportive, seasoned, international team of writers
- 1+ year technical writing
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Great people and communication skills
- Proven ability to obtain information from multiple SMEs with many demands on their time
- Developer documentation experience
- Internal documentation experience
- Knowledge of one or more of Node.js, .NET Framework, .NET Core, GO, PHP, Java
- Experience with Agile or Kanban methodologies
- Public speaking or training presentation experience
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider employment for all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.