TubeScience is looking for a talented Account Executive to join our thriving team in Downtown LA! This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 3 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale.
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Own account health and drive growth on both performance and client relationship dimensions.
- Guide accounts strategically and at critical moments of crisis and opportunity.
- Set goals & objectives by working with client and internal TubeScience teams.
- Track and systematically drive progress towards those goals and objectives (eg by making specific and actionable client recommendations)
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback from clients around TubeScience performance.
- Proactively identify potential issues that can derail progress, and take corrective action (for example, by advising client to adopt a best practice, or to test an alternative strategy).
- Manage full client lifecycle, from pitch though onboarding and ongoing growth phases
- Provide structured reporting to give client and internal stakeholders visibility into learnings, achievements, issues, and opportunities.
- Work closely with teams from all departments including Strategy, Creative and Media to ensure clarity on goals, deliverables, deadlines, results, and client feedback.
- Perform competitive market research, analysis, and recommendations on specified business development opportunities
- Identify and secure growth opportunities for the company, including opening new channels/relationships on the client-side
- Stay current on client-specific & broader advertising trends and best practices (FB, IG, Snap, Tiktok, YouTube, OTT)
- 4+ Years of advertising or equivalent, with a deep understanding of performance marketing on social media
- Demonstrated experience working with a multi-million dollar monthly ad spend client portfolio
- A strong client management background, including experience leading accounts in DTC verticals like fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services and overseeing account teams (directly or project based)
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to build reports and presentations
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent demonstrated ability understand client motivations and concerns
- Demonstrated experience creating and developing new client services and revenue streams.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Remote / work-from-home friendly
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Interested candidates should apply directly for consideration. Upon submitting your application, our hiring team will review your credentials and will notify you if you are selected to participate in the interview process. We appreciate your interest in TubeScience and kindly ask that you refrain from inquiries to our teams via LinkedIn. All questions regarding the status of your application can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new tab)
No third party or agency submissions will be accepted.
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.