Position: Customer Care / Member Service Representative
Pay rate: $14.75/hr
Location: CYPRESS ST TAMPA, FL 33607
Estimated Start Date: July 6th (NO time off first 90 days)
Interview Dates: ASAP (via Zoom)
Duration: 3 month contract (potential for extension/full time employment)
Permanent Shift: Monday – Friday 40 hours; 8 hour shift between 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Training will all be Virtual unless they are able to go back to the office before then.
- It will be 4 weeks of virtual training going through Anthem, insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims Anthem’s systems and the customer service piece
- After that, there will be 2 weeks of practice on the job training before they are on their own
- To start, they will be working from home. Their equipment will be shipped to them and they NEED ACCESS to high speed internet directly through a router or modem / not just WIFI.
- However, they need to know this technically is not a remote position. Once restrictions are lifted and they can work in the office, this will be a full time office position
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature
- 1+ year of call center experience
- 1+ year of healthcare experience
- Must pass Virtual Job Tryout Assessment
- Data entry / computer skills – ability to navigate multiple systems
- Attendance will be crucial
- High school diploma
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.