As a client engagement representative your main responsibility is to retain clients that are requesting termination of services.
How You Will Help Your Team:
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed goals and quotas
- Ability to work in an incentive/goal driven environment
- Adapt to change easily and is a team player
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy drive and sense of responsibility
- Possess the ability to quickly identify and relate with clients on a personal level
- Ability to discover underlining reasons for the request to cancel and to overcome objections to resolve concern
Qualifications To Thrive:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in retention or sales environment
- Experience in dispute resolution and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, strong computer skills and attention to detail with accurate reporting
- Tech Savvy with an understanding of medical practice needs
- Salesforce knowledge
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
In addition to terrific health, vision, and dental insurance:
• PTO accrual of 15 days year one, 19 days year two, 22 days year three, and 25 days year five and beyond
• Ten paid holidays
• A free on-site fitness facility, with yoga, CrossFit and total body work-outs, led by an on-site paid coach!
• Bagel Tuesday, monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, unlimited soda and snacks, ping-pong, foosball, Nintendo, etc
• $1000 match to your dependent care flex spending account (FSA)
• Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
• 3 week paid parental leave
• Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 employer contribution for Employee + Family
• 401K with 3% employer match
• Paid Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Due to COVID-19, Solutionreach has implemented “SR Virtual Office” where all team members will work from home. The well-being of our team and community is our top priority.
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, ADA regulations, and other regulations, as appropriate.