We’re looking for a Community Manager with a passion for our products and their purpose. You will work on a small team that wears many hats, and participate in customer success, social media, content editing, sales, support, and anywhere you feel comfortable.
Who you are:
- You’re empathetic, open-minded, and collaborative
- You’re excited to work on new challenges every day
- You’re comfortable talking with customers over email, phone, and video chat
- You love shipping smart, meaningful products
- You are a good communicator and writer
- You love helping people
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to understand needs and drive product improvements
- Proactively identify opportunities and execute on your ideas
- Create and improve support documents and tutorials
- Address and assist with technical issues and troubleshooting
- Help to improve onboarding and user engagement
- Contribute to our blogs, newsletters, and social media
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products and experiences
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with modern tools like GitHub Issues, Slack, Helpscout, Intercom, and Campaign Monitor
- Have interest or understanding of design and software development
- Excited to learn new things
Oak is an independent design-led product studio in Brooklyn, New York. We make creative products like Dropmark and Siteleaf, and work on a number of other ventures. As a team we enjoy blurring the lines of design and engineering, and encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration as much as possible.
Learn more on our About page.
While New York is preferred, we will consider remote for the right person. We are proudly an LGBTQ+ owned and operated business, and value diversity of all kinds at our company. Let’s work together!
Sound like you?
Send an email to email@example.com with the position you’re applying for and introduce yourself ✌️