This role is a temporary contract, initially for a period of a few weeks, then potentially on a recurring regular basis.
A greenfield opportunity exists to design a beautiful, brand new, highly sophisticated cloud-based web application that will be delivered to some of the largest corporations in the world.
You will be designing screens and user interactions, web-based training content, and beautifully crafted emails, which combine to form a highly visual and remarkable user experience.
You will have a design background with valuable UX knowledge gained from commercial experience. You will need to be a master at eliciting requirements from stakeholders, internal and external, and be able to design beautiful, elegant and perfectly realisable user interfaces.
You should possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level business requirements into effective design artefacts such as task flows and wireframes, and further ensure that they can be transformed into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
You will need to communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders and be able to realise complex data visualizations.
What You’ll Need
- A solid appreciation of art, beauty and a keen sense of aesthetics to drive design innovation.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative and team-working skills.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design.
- An eye for clean and artful design.
- 3+ years of solid commercial experience with UI design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Figma or Invision.
- Experience with web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience building data-centric web visualizations with an understanding of the limitations of web architecture design decisions.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- Exposure to Source Control, in particular with GitHub.
In Return You’ll Receive
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
- A greenfield opportunity to design a beautiful, brand new, highly sophisticated cloud-native platform.
- An opportunity to work with some of the most modern and leading-edge cloud-based technologies available; working closely with top experts in the industry.
- Flexible remote working