We @ komoot build the best outdoor navigation tool. Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and, with more than 12 million users and 100,000 five-star reviews – komoot is on its way to become one of the most popular cycling and hiking apps.
Join our team and take over the responsibility for our performance marketing campaigns to acquire keen cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts around the globe!
Why you will love it
- You’ll take over responsibility for all our paid campaigns in 10 countries from day one.
- You’ll promote a product that inspires millions all over the world to get out and explore.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere else that lies in any time zone situated between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides.
What you will do
- Plan, launch, track and optimize successful app campaigns in different markets and on various ad platforms (Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns, social ads, …).
- Test new channels and tactics (native advertising, content deep linking, remarketing, â€¦ ) to acquire users and drive retention, engagement and conversions.
- Team up with designers and copywriters to develop top quality creative and texts to target various audiences in 6 languages.
- Set up A/B tests, run cohort analysis, measure the performance of your campaigns and optimize the ROI.
- Team up with data analysts and engineers to improve our campaign measurement and attribution models.
- Run keyword analysis and store experiments to optimize our app store performance (ASO).
You will be successful in this position if you have
- 3+ years experience running paid campaigns for a mobile app with hands-on experience running Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns and social ads.
- Strong organizational skills and a structured and methodical way of running and optimizing ad campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- A good understanding of attribution models, cohort analyses and ROI calculation.
- A good overview of mobile measurement solution and 3rd party tools.
- Solid and proven skills in SQL and Python OR a strong desire and will to learn fast.
- Proven experience with app store and keyword optimization.
- UTC-1 to UTC+3