Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get Stuff Done How You Want
These are the values that define who we are and that have driven our team to achieve significant growth and impact. Just this past year we were recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies and a ‘Top 10 Best Place to Work in Atlanta’. Our objective is for every member of our team to achieve personal growth, career advancement, and to make a serious impact on the lives of our customers.
Our product is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
When we transition a green industry business from pen and paper, spreadsheets, or poor-fit software to SingleOps the results can be transformative. Our customers grow revenue, increase profitability, and get more done in less time. We frequently hear things from our customers like “I was able to take my first vacation in years” or “I am now able to spend more time with my family” because of SingleOps. This level of impact is unique to our opportunity and it is truly rewarding.
We are looking for like-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Front End Engineer will be responsible for front end development using React. Working alongside senior developers, you will be tasked to optimize SingleOps user interface with the goal of providing a clean user experience. Our team is given the opportunity to engage with the full life-cycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development, and support.
- Translate design documents and wireframes into high quality code
- Engage in designing features with the rest of the SingleOps team
- Support the customer success team for tier 2 issues
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects.
Does this sound like you?
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math or equivalent experience.
- 3 years experience in front end development
- 2 years experience with React.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing (e.g., RTL or Enzyme).
- Hands-on experience with popular React.js workflows (e.g., Redux or Flux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6, ect.).
- A history of picking up new technologies
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment where you wear many hats and are empowered to set your own landscape (pun definitely intended :-)).
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out…
- Experience refactoring front-end code from JQuery to React or similar technology.
- Ruby on Rails
- UI / UX Design
- React Native
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.