As an e-TeleQuote Medicare Sales Specialist you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The Medicare Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. Your training is paid for, attractive career paths are available, and merit-based incentives are available to all of our agents when you join a growing and competitive team within a fun and supportive work environment.
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to our customers.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments.
- Quickly learn insurance product offerings such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Understand and learn e-TeleQuote’s internal policies and procedures.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Provide continuous feedback for improvement throughout the sales floor by raising opportunities for improvement to management.
Benefits and Perks:
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Active State Health Insurance License
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers to help consumers make the best decision