Who we are, the story behind Deel
Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding, compliance and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind Deel
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re recently [raised our Series A led by A16Z](https://a16z.com/2020/05/21/investing-in-deel/) and other amazing investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Account Executive, you’ll be assigned customer relationships and responsible for driving sales growth, cross product penetration and the profitability of those relationships. You will hold high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we’d love to meet you.
What you will enjoy working on
– Building relationships with our clients and learning about their business needs
– Representing Deel in important situations
– Solving client problems and continually seeking new solutions to meet their needs
– Learning the Deel platform and product in-side out
We cannot wait to meet you if
– You are highly personable and hold great communication skills
– You can breakdown complicated matters and explain them simply
– Are quick with numbers
– You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
We’d especially love to speak with you if
– You have experience working in a startup or technology company
– You obsess over delivering a world class service
– You have a track record of nurturing strong business relationships