Silicon Valley? Dublin? That’s yesterday’s news – tomorrow’s business is made in Bielefeld!
We are the brains behind www.qr-code-generator.com and are looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise – like you!
Do you want to actively shape the development of PHP applications? Are you an expert in both front and backend? Do you want to use your potential and your skills to push our web-based software to the next level?
Then show us your code!
Onsite or remote – we are looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Who we are
Since 2009, Egoditor has been one of the leading software providers for mobile marketing. With more than eight million registered users in over 180 countries, our SaaS solution for creating QR Codes and implementing marketing campaigns is one of the most successful in the industry: http://www.qr-code-generator.com/features
- Holistic development from the optimization of MySQL queries to object-oriented programming and testing of our software.
- Agile development and improvement of our software (analysis, preparation, implementation, testing, and documentation) in collaboration with our teams.
- Troubleshooting and performance improvements.
- Development of new features for our entire product portfolio.
- Assist our support team with the problem analysis and finding solutions for our customers.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in programming of web applications with an OOP Framework (Laravel, Symfony, etc.) and frontend frameworks like Vue.
- Competent handling of the command line (Ubuntu).
- Self-responsibility and a well-structured working method even when handling multiple projects at once.
- International mindset, fluent English (written and oral).
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to pass on your knowledge.
- Experience with unit tests and test automation (PHPUnit, Selenium).
- Experience in API communication and building.
- Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, SES, SQS is an advantage.
In addition to our regular team events and freshly roasted coffee, we also offer you…
- A work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- Technical challenges which you are going to master together with your team.
- Individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- Great personalities, an appreciative “YOU culture” and short decision-making channels.
- Modern and ergonomic workstations in the stylish “Lenkwerk City” in the heart of Bielefeld.
- Activity room with table tennis, football table, games console, and library.
- Drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- A fully equipped kitchen for cooking, networking, and recharging.
- Option to work from home.
- Company pension scheme.
Want to join us? Send your application incl. code examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.