Remote position / full time / Europe or Africa
We are a French & African startup occurring in the field of music streaming.
WAW MUZIK was born from an idea: Africa is full of music fans and talents, but no one has yet found the sustainable model for music listening. We did it! We created an innovative model, based on micropayment and curation, that will fit the people needs as well as give artists a fair pay for their music.
In partnership with the leading telecommunications operator in French-speaking countries and the world leader in music production, we just launched our streaming music app in Ivory Coast (West Africa). Thanks to the scalability of our model, we aim at becoming the leader streaming music service in West Africa in the years to come. We therefore want to surround ourselves with passionate, talentuous, engaged and dynamic men and women, who will accompany us in this challenge.
Are you talented?
WAW MUZIK is looking for a senior QA (Quality Assurance) engineer available immediately or within the new 2 weeks maximum to join our engineering organization. Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development. You will build the infrastructure that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
You will be at the heart of the action within the WAW team. The overall QA testing functionality of all versions is your responsibility. You also are in charge of implementing new and smarter ways of catching bugs before they hit our users (tools implementation, process automations, etc.).
● Lead the design and implementation of test automation tools for the QA team
● Establishing new processes
● Implementing QA tools
● Developing QA test plans
● Ensuring that all major issues are caught before they affect the user experience
● Define, implement and improve quality assurance testing standards across the iOS and Android platforms
● Formulate strategies to increase efficiency of our QA process
● Develop and implement test case management and bug tracking systems
Analyze data in order to find areas for improvement and track progress made through the identifying issues you would have detected
● 5 years of experience in a Sr QA Tester or QA Lead
● Ability to implement scalable QA solutions that matches the needs of the business
● Capacity to analyze data, identify problems, create and review processes and implement solutions rapidly
● A strong communicator capable of coordinating information across multiple teams (Backend, Product, Devops, Apps, etc.)
● A natural ability and desire to deliver a world-class (and bug-free!) experience to users
● Previous experience and exposure to mobile app
● Fluent English and French
● Experience with streaming scalability
● Familiarity with the music industry
- WEST AFRICA & EUROPE
How do you apply?
At WAW MUZIK we focus and bet on Human Ressources because we strongly believe our collaborators are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join a young, innovative, disruptive & energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at WAW MUZIK, and be part of the music streaming revolution in Africa!
If you are available immediately or within the 2 next weeks maximum, then do not hesitate and send your CV right now.
IMPORTANT! If you do not attach your CV, your application will not be taken into account.
Indeed, we do not consult the online profiles such as LinkedIn, etc. of the candidates. It would be too bad to miss such a great opportunity.
If you do not reside in Europe or West Africa, please do not apply. It is a must.