About the Group:
We are part of Seagate’s successful EMEA Sales organisation and have a significant enterprise customer base across the East Europe region.
About the Role – you will:
- Develop, implement and measure sales strategies for your assigned accounts, customer segments and territory.
- Identify and recommend new opportunities, especially in the systems and datacenter space, including new strategic programs, cross-channel sales activities, new product qualification and marketing strategies.
- Identify and manage new opportunities to create Brand preference
- Attain unit volume, margins, and market share objectives
- Be responsible for managing relationships (direct and indirect) at all levels within named accounts to keep the system builder account strategy on course.
- Practice open, transparent, and candid dialogue with customers and set clear expectations.
- Leverage customer engagements to provide value-add to the customer, drive Seagate’s focus areas and highlight Seagate’s differentiated capabilities.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the account plans with the sales leadership.
- Developing forecasts through gathering and analysing the baseline data from sales out reports, inventories provided by the major customers and trending this with competitive and general market data as available.
- Review monthly sales and manage the inventory levels to ensure appropriate levels of products are in stock at system builders and in the pipeline to maintain/exceed targeted average sales out and achieve the sales projections.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication of company’s strategies and procedures through regular face-to-face visits and phone communications, solving issues quickly, documenting decisions made and actions to be taken.
- The ability to work closely with the sales management, channel marketing, business management and other Seagate departments and external organisations ensuring best-of-breed partnership support, optimisation of opportunities and resolution of issues.Experience from component sales required, with Enterprise HDD or SSD sales considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Storage and Cloud Storage technology.
- Ability to identify and quantify needs and negotiate business
- Strong organisational, planning, analytical, and reporting skills.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Self-starter with initiative and can-do attitude.
- Creative, able to uncover and analyse market needs, potential trends and formulate appropriate plans and programs in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, current macro and micro economic trends, industry trends and potential new business opportunities.
- Senior Sales person, capable to communicate and negotiate on executive level in English language.
- Capable to identify issues/challenges and developing effective solutions in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Expert in relationship building and networking inside the company and within the industry.
- Excellent communicator across functional organisations within corporate environment.
- Self-starter mentality and target focused with strong will to meet/exceed your objectives.
Your Experience Includes:
- Developing business with Distributors, Systems Integrators, Verticals, CSP’s and MSP’s across Eastern Europe
- Strong sales experience with Storage Solutions, selling into Datacenter markets, selling Raid Systems and Jbods
- Expert knowledge in technical sales skills as well as interest and experience of IT architecture.
You May Also Have:
- Experience working for similar, US headquartered, software organisations
Location: Poland Job Family: Sales Reps