They say you can’t change the world. Well, they were wrong . . . we actually are.
Four years ago, David and his wife Carol set out on a world-changing mission to help entrepreneurs and individuals learn how to end their personal suffering and to develop the mindset, tools, and practices to achieve their full potential.
David is one of the world’s foremost leading experts on mindset and business strategy, and Carol is a seasoned operational executive with a background in engineering and has become one of the leading experts on marketing and systems automation. Together they’ve created one of the fastest-growing brands and businesses in the personal and business development industry.
In just a few short years, Inc. named our annual event, The Powerful Living Experience Live, A Top 3 Must-Attend Personal Development Event For Entrepreneurs (along with Tony Robbins’ Date With Destiny,) David was named by as a leading expert on mindset and business and Success Magazine referred to David’s methodology as the next evolution in personal development. David was featured on Impact Theory and rated one of the Top 5 interviews in the show’s history and has millions of views of his videos online. The company recently was recently named #171 on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list.
Mission of the Position
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to help us say and write it all! This is an incredible opportunity for a versatile writer with the ability to jump from concepting a direct response email one day to creating an ad campaign another and writing a blog post on yet another. You are someone whose track record of success in writing copy that generates revenue, drives readers to act and pushes brands forward speaks for itself. You thrive on taking initiative and take pride in developing work that breaks through the clutter. In this position, you will help develop creative strategies through a variety of digital collateral including: Long form sales pages, landing pages, video, digital ads, blogs and email.
The ideal candidate for this role is flexible, versatile, and meticulous. If you are passionate about changing the world through human transformation. If you are obsessed with performance-driven marketing and seeing the impact your words will have on furthering our mission to end human suffering, this is the ideal position for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will write copy with a strong call to action that supports the David Bayer brand, and drives sales through the website, landing pages, product pages, sale promotions, social posts, emails, advertising and upsells.
- You will write clear, concise and strategic pieces that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
- You will review current marketing copy and make it better.
- You will review current vlogs and translate them into compelling blogs.
- You will ascertain workflow efficiency and accurate completion of projects according to deadlines.
- You will translate creative direction and copy points into engaging and effective direct response copy concepts.
- You will test copy for optimal conversion.
- You will comfortably deliver copywriting within constraints of the medium and channel they will be displayed in.
- You’ll have the opportunity to coach our clients on how to write compelling copy.
- You will play a strategic role in providing a range of options for testing themes and positioning.
If your copy is so compelling people stop in their tracks and take action to purchase, sign up, subscribe, or opt in, we’ll set up a time for an interview.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing or direct response copywriting experience.
- You have extensive experience writing for a personal brand and capturing the voice of the influencer.
- You have extensively developed your direct response and copywriting skills by investing in programs and trainings (i.e. you’re not just someone who loves to write and therefore calls yourself a copywriter)
- Proven track record of producing direct response copy for digital products and cross-channel digital marketing campaigns with the results to prove it.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represent our brand.
- You are familiar with web content best practices, including SEO, web publishing, and uploading content into a content management system.
- A proven ability to test and optimize copy to increase conversions.
You could be our star candidate if:
- You write incredible, profit-generating copy that is emotional, compelling, relatable, and impossible to not pay attention to.
- As we said, you have extensive experience writing for a personal brand and capturing the voice of the influencer.
- You work hard and stay humble. You believe that no task is below you and you’re eager to roll up your sleeves and get to work! No egos around here.
- You can make this job post better.
- When we say A/B test, you know what we are talking about.
- You are the most ambitious, competitive, determined individual out of anyone you know.
- You can tell us best practices of direct response methods, tactics, and strategies.
- You can communicate clearly, take feedback well, and want to collaborate with those who know things you don’t so that you can learn and improve. (aka: be a master of your craft)
- You prefer to be judged on your direct, quantifiable performance numbers – metrics like sales during a launch (i.e. outcomes-focused vs. busy work focused).
- You’re passionate about direct response marketing, copywriting, persuasion, and psychology almost to the point of obsession.
- Detail-oriented – no grammar mistakes make it into your final presented copy.
- You can infuse five words (or less) with emotional resonance.
- You think strategically and work collaboratively with a team.
- Self-driven. We work remotely. No one will breathe down your neck. If that is required, this isn’t the gig for you.
- You can multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision.
- Again, no ego. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who are on a mission to transform the world one mindset at a time.
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work at home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don’t have to be micromanaged. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.