Xapo is a global fintech start-up on a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, working remotely from more than 40 countries around the world.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Product Designer at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
We’re looking for a Product Designer with an analytical mind, who is able to balance business needs and constraints against customer requirements. We want someone who has a keen interest in the behavioral psychology of users, rather than just a passion for visual design. You’ll have knowledge of working in multi functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
You’ll be a confident animator and illustrator, who regularly will jump into creating animations to add that additional delightful element to our app designs.
- Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new products that will directly impact our users lives.
- Be the team animator responsible for illustrations and interactions across our products.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product managers to conceptualise features and improvements.
- Empathise with users through testing and persona reviews, to ensure a delightful user experience for complex banking processes.
- Contribute to improving internal design processes and best practices. Previous improvements include a design pattern library, and app naming convention.
- Ability to conceptualise and execute with speed and scale
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite & Figma
- Conceptualise simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Principle, Framer or similar
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high performance team