- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world.
- Mentor and onboard junior engineers, by consistently displaying sound judgement, setting expectations, and working effectively, both independently and as part of a global team.
- Collaborate excellently with peers and stakeholders in fast-paced distributed teams, through a love of constructive feedback, dedication and universal respect.
A minimum of 3 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built technical expertise and professionalism.
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts i.e Classes and objects, Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Good understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs
- Working knowledge of core data structures
- Experience working with of software engineering collaboration tools
- Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud hosting platform –(ex: AWS, GCP)