At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don’t sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Golang Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Scope and design app.
- Work with business team to get their requirements.
- Build in Golang.
- Build custom API.
- Develop the front end (language TBD and can influence).
- Work with Infrastructure team to set up in Coinbase environments (AWS, EC2, Docker).
- Circle CI testing.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in Golang.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English is mandatory.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.