Secucloud GmbH is active worldwide as a provider of highly available cyber-security solutions, offering a cloud-based SaaS (security-as-a-service) platform, particularly for telecommunications providers.
The Elastic Cloud Security System (ECS2) allows a wide range of markets and target groups (mobile communications and landline consumers, small businesses and home offices, SMEs) to enjoy the benefits of enterprise level security solutions. This innovative platform does not require any special hardware or proprietary appliances, scales automatically, and is capable of supporting more than 100 million users and their connected devices.
We are currently expanding our QA team and are looking for QA Engineers with various levels of experience.
- Testing of large scale highly available network security solutions
- Developing test cases and automated tests
- Covering all aspects of QA: requirements, functionality, usability, performance, etc.
- Strong experience in testing backend applications/services and APIs
- Very solid understanding of TCP/IP networking – ideally in an ISP/telco environment
- Very solid understanding of Linux/Unix based systems
- Proficient in shell / Python scripting
- Telecommunications Engineering degree would be strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following would be a plus:
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, etc.)
- Cloud services and technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Monitoring and alarming toolkits (Nagios, Icinga, SNMP traps, Grafana, etc.)
- Automated installations and configurations (Ansible, etc.)
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Flexible, but goal-oriented mindset; well-planned, self-reliant, highly motivated
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- German is not required, but would be a plus
- A modern workplace in a prime city location, in an excellent working atmosphere
- A highly motivated and international team
- A flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- Development opportunities tailored to your needs
- Numerous additional services, drinks, daily fresh smoothies, regular events, personal fitness trainer, massages and many other Secucloud benefits.
You are interested? Show us what you are capable of and send us your application. Your contact person is Silke Utnehmer.