About this Role
Trōv is a world leading insurance technology platform, powering the new ways people live, work, and move. Our revolutionary Enterprise Applications technology is designed for businesses to rapidly launch insurance solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Account Manager to be responsible for managing all aspects of governance, relationship management and partner support for one or more of Trov’s key enterprise accounts. This role requires a strong commercial and service mentality with an eye for detail, strong relational and communication skills and the ability to handle competing demands easily. Key measures of success will be to ensure that a strong relationship is maintained with all account stakeholders; that the account has appropriate governance and service frameworks in place that result in the renewal of existing business contracts; and that contractual service level agreements are maintained.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure regular cadence of business reviews with senior stakeholders to complement operational meetings
- Monitor compliance with appropriate regulation
- Handle any partner complaints that arise as a result of the product or service
- Manage responses to ad hoc partner governance requests
- Oversee all aspects of stakeholder management
- Work to align on ownership and processes cross-functionally
- Advocate prioritization of product roadmap (bugs, outages, releases, changes etc.)
- Ownership of tracking requests/managing issues (follow up)
- Own the setup and cadence of meetings (regular and ad hoc) across time zones
- Build strong relationships with internal Trov Partner Support and Partner Leadership teams
- Understand and assist in the implementation of contract terms
- Oversee incidents to ensure correct documentation, tracking and communication
- Monitor contractual SLAs
- Manage any miscellaneous inquiries or requests that require cross-functional support
- Facilitate that all reporting requests are delivered in line with Partner expectations
- Ensure relevant weekly, monthly dashboards/reports are created and delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of reporting metrics across dashboards
- Manage any new or ad hoc reporting requests in alignment with the contract terms
- 3-5 years of experience, particularly within software and with a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation/verbal/written)
- Experience creating visual presentations of the partner status and performance for regular stakeholder meetings both internally and externally
- The ability to take ownership and solve problems independently (when and where possible) using the tools at hand
- The motivation to take on personal initiatives — as a start up, we rely on the entrepreneurial spirit of everyone on the team
- The ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Experience synthesizing data from multiple data sources such as Google Analytics, Tableau to evaluate product performance or incident severity and customer impact
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have/are:
- Experience in Insurance or Finance a plus
What we offer:
- Private medical benefits for you and your family
- Competitive salary and equity
- The latest tech and tools to get the job done your way
- Flexible and remote working when needed
- Generous PTO policy, paid holidays, and your birthday off
This is a remote position that will be based in the U.K. Must be in BST Time Zone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Trov is the world’s leading insurance technology platform, enabling the new ways people live, work, and move. Its robust insurtech platform empowers financial institutions and insurance incumbents to rapidly deploy modern solutions for homeowners, renters, drivers, small businesses and more. Its technology-enabled brokerage combines powerful software with bespoke insurance products to solve the complex risk management issues facing companies in emerging mobility. Trov’s customers include industry leaders such as Waymo, Groupe PSA, Lloyds Banking Group, and Suncorp, amongst others.
Founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Scott Walchek, Trov has raised over $114 million from leading VCs and strategic partners. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area. For more information, please visit www.trov.com.
For more on Trov, our culture, and our application process, visit us at trov.com/careers.