We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for a global B2B High Tech company. This entry-level role will support the virtual demo lab team (used through the customer sales cycle), and its marketing efforts. This role will work with internal cross-functional teams of marketing, business unit, regional marketing to support and execute and marketing plans globally to scale the adoption of labs. This role will also be responsible for supporting web content, go to market activities via various marketing channels such as social media, blogs, newsletters, etc.
This is a great role for a new college grad with marketing experience and interest.
This is a 12 month, 40 hrs/week role working (Remote – Bay Area, CA). May work onsite in Palo Alto, CA if shelter in place is lifted.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Manage the lifecycle of Virtual Demo Labs website content and other digital channels.
- Work with international teams to roll out new localized labs and end of life obsolete labs.
- Partner with the corporate digital marketing team to build quarterly campaign plans.
- Optimize the customer journey of Virtual Demo Labs to increase conversion rate and pipeline.
- Support go to market activities via various marketing channels: social media, blog, email newsletter, etc.
- Track, report, and analyze key metrics to run business effectively.
- Assist in yearly and quarterly planning and business reviews with business units and key partners.
Required Qualifications :
- 1+ years of marketing experience (internship experience is also good)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with various teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time to deliver consistent results on time and with accuracy
- Bachelors Degree