What You’ll Do
The Platinum Host (PH) connects our Guests to the Topgolf brand by sharing the benefits of our premium levels of membership and by being the special point of contact for our valued monthly Members. The PH’s efforts are guided by the Platinum Sales Manager (or team lead equivalent), with support from venue Operations Managers and Member Services department at Home Office.
How You’ll Do It
- Seek out inside lead opportunities to drive membership sales and increase brand awareness
- Stay accountable to achieving membership lead shift goals
- Be the point of contact to our monthly members when they arrive during your shift
- Provide that extra touch of Hospitality to our monthly members
- Communicate with the management on cancellations and any other issues
- Assist with planning and executing four Member Appreciation events per year
- Work with a ONE TEAM attitude with other Platinum Hosts and venue associates
- Maintain a presence in Guest Service Areas, on the tee line table touching and anywhere else the management team deems necessary
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years working in sales or hospitality
- Flexible schedule options, as this role will require a regular evening and weekend presence
- High School Diploma minimum
- Ability to provide best in class salesmanship & hospitality
- Excellent self-accountability, high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone etiquette
- Strong problem-solving skills, follow up skills and collaboration skills
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and Guest focused
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.