Your job is to create engaging copy across digital and print campaigns that capture our value proposition, authentically speak to our core audience and personas and embody our brand voice in the market. You will work collaboratively with the corporate marketing and sales teams to reach new audiences and showcase the value of Scorpion.
You will be responsible for creating, editing and optimizing various types of content, including website/landing page copy, direct mail, video scripts, social media posts, product description copy, campaign headlines, ads, email, banner ads, trade show collateral, feature/research articles and whitepapers, and more.
The position reports to our Head of Content Marketing and will work closely with our vertical marketing specialists and director of PR.
- Ability to write copy within brand guidelines and meet a specific tone & voice as needed
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Ability to collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Strong research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- 3-5 years of B2B experience in developing long-form copy, direct response copy, and digital ads for social and search.
- Must have experience with product marketing, sequencing email marketing campaigns, writing great headlines, and strong calls to action.
- Experience in producing copy for both digital and print.