At Connect America, we help save lives. Our medical alert systems offer consumers one-button access to emergency assistance, and we deliver remote patient monitoring and medication management solutions that allow patients to better manage their health from home.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America, offering a range of at-home or on-the-go solutions. Additionally, we provide connected health solutions, including medical alert systems, remote patient monitoring and medication management, to hospitals, home healthcare agencies, insurance payers and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We have an award- winning customer service team, including a Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver from 2019. Our healthcare division has awards for Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider for two years in a row as well as Connect America has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years. We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Connect America is headquartered close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
Salary and Benefits
- $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Unlimited Earning Potential (top agents earn upwards of $75,000!) first-year compensation
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards such as gift cards
- Incentive opportunities and frequent contests
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match (after 6 months of service)
- Business Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% remote opportunity
We are looking for dynamic talented, super energetic, competitive sales experts that have passion and desire to be the best!
Be a part of our team as a Sales Representative! By joining Connect America you will be provided exceptional training and on-going development to support your career growth. When you join the Connect America team you’ll experience a culture dedicated to giving people the ability to achieve success. You will have an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders. We reward our Best with the Best by offering a base salary and unlimited commission.
As a Sales Representative, you will experience a high-energy environment surrounded by a team of experts to mentor you to success. Our sales team is supported by a national advertisement campaign that drives high quality sales leads. You will also enjoy and be rewarded with our aggressive compensation plan, medical coverage, paid time off and other benefits.
Start Date: October 5th
- Analyze customer needs with limited customer engagement.
- Perform outbound sales calls to current customers for the purpose of ensuring complete customer satisfaction and promoting the additional products and services
- Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate for their needs.
- Must be able to meet and exceed weekly goals by generating sales from outbound calls and follow-up with personal book of business to sell Connect America products and services
- Process orders efficiently and accurately
- Deliver best-in-class service experience in a professional courteous manner to our customers
- Become a Top Sales Performer while having a genuine interest in helping people
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with sales platforms, CRM data entry, internet and Microsoft
- Strong organizational skills to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment to meet sales goals
- Previous successful sales experience required
- Must be comfortable in an active high volume inbound/outbound call center environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 6 months of call center and dialer experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal, listening and customer service skills.
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines in a high stress environment.
- Must be comfortable with MS office and internet.
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.