Customer Support Specialist
Location: Remote (PT Time Zone)
Riverside.fm is the one-stop platform for podcasters and content creators. On riverside.fm, content creators can record in studio-quality remotely, with both audio and video. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and need someone who can help us navigate this growth by providing fast and tailored support to all customers.
On riverside.fm, we are just as well known for our customer support as we are for the high quality of recordings.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist. This position is for someone creative, passionate about the podcast community and the wider tech scene, customer-focused and willing to work outside strict hours to offer support and advice to clients. You’ll be building our help desk and providing direct support to customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast growing startup with huge potential to revolutionise the podcast market and, more widely, the future of content creation.
- Respond in real time to customer queries, ranging from pricing enquiries to technical concerns;
- Write help desk articles;
- Conduct research to form a database of questions and answers accessible to customers;
- Track and consolidate customer feedback, market data and solutions to create a category-defining startup in the content creation market.
Required Skills And Experience
- 1 year in a customer-facing role (desirable)
- You enjoy writing, and doing so quickly and clearly with superior English-language communication skills both oral and written;
- Optimistic and enthusiastic;
- Can empathise with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing;
- Computer proficiency;
- Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely;
- Ability to work in a remote team through self-motivation and independent initiative.
- 🇺🇸 US-only
See more jobs at riverside.fm
How do you apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and two sentences explaining why you are a good match for the role.