Digital Project Strategist
If you like managing complex technology projects and getting things done…
You might be a Digital Project Strategist!
WHAT YOU’LL BE
Digital Project Strategists keep our team running and our clients happy by developing new project management strategies, keeping projects running on time and within budget, and enabling our team to be successful at delivering to our clients with excellence.
You will be working across all teams to streamline project communication for a flawless client and team experience.
Many of our clients do not have dedicated project managers or project management software so they rely on our team to manage their activities. You’ll be responsible for meeting client expectations, alongside a HubSpot Consultant who will be leading the communication with the client.
This role is very proactive and assertive, but also sensitive to what it takes to motivate people to complete their best work. You’ll be following up with whoever, however, and whenever, to make sure the projects and tasks are completed on time and with excellence.
Often times the project strategist will be given a very technical client end goal (like a Hubspot CMS Website) and will determine the tasks, timelines, and resources needed to complete that goal.
This is a 100% remote position!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Tech Reimbursement
- Education Budget
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Loads of Mentorship
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years experience in a highly technical project management role at an agency
- 2-3 years experience scoping out the finer details of HubSpot CMS projects
- 2-3 years quality control experience to check technical work (websites, design, HubSpot)
- 2-3 years of client management or interacting 1-on-1 with clients
- 2-3 years project process development
- 2-3 years training experience
- 2-3 years of resource allocation experience
- 2-3 years experience building project and resource reports
- Deep technical understanding of HubSpot CMS
- Ability to look at code and go into software platforms to troubleshoot issues
- Accredited project management certification such as PMP
- Highly disciplined/organized and able to segment your time and focus in order to hit deadlines
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
What You’ll Do
- Project Management
- Manage clients’ projects (ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget)
- Self-administer your own tasks and projects
- Identify project requests that happen in unofficial channels (emails, Slack, calls, etc.)
- Assign and monitor work for our production team
- Closely monitor clients’ budgets
- Quality Control
- Review all critical work to ensure what is delivered matches the request.
- Design Reviews – Making sure all elements of a design are consistent and as requested
- Development Reviews – ensuring developed websites function AND look exactly as expected.
- May include cross-browser testing, mobile testing, using tools to review code errors, page speed testing
- Platform Reviews – Entering into HubSpot to double-check work
- Keep our project management system (Teamwork) up-to-date so anyone looking in that at any time can tell the status of each client’s project, priorities, and more
- Suggest technology additions or feature improvements
- Troubleshoot issues
- Train team on project management using our technology
- Enable our team to successfully track their time without hindering their primary work
- Client Management
- Create agendas for each client meeting
- Keep detailed client meeting notes with action items and send promptly afterwards
- Maintain client wishlists
- Prepare monthly reports for each client
- Create client facing documents/presentations (diagrams, flowcharts, strategy documents, delivered work…)
- Anticipate client needs and make sure they don’t have to ask for something more than once
- Help scope complex project requests with the client and SMEs on the team (HubSpot CMS Websites, HubSpot Implmentation)
- Remain communicative and available with team and clients via Slack, email, text, conference call and, smoke signals during reasonable business hours.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Internal Operations
- Participate in regular team connect calls
- Develop and present new project management strategies and documentation needed to help train the team so they can better serve clients
- Develop reports and visibility for Remotish management
- Internal Marketing & Sales
- Contribute to company marketing (blog, social, SEO…)
- Assist in the sales process when needed
- Possibly help create a project management offering for clients
- Complete & Maintain ALL HubSpot Certifications within 6 months
- Complete Teamwork Projects Complete Certification within 6 months
- Attend in-person and virtual educational events
The “Nice But Not Required” List
- You have education or experience related to building and scaling a business
- In a past life, you may have been known to code or or design a few pixels