Software Engineer – Backend at GRAX
Remote › 100% remote position (in US or Canada) (Posted Sep 11 2020)
130,000 – 200,000
Software Engineer – Backend
At GRAX, it’s all about data. We help our customers secure and drive value across their ever expanding enterprise SaaS data footprint. Initially, we’re focused on Salesforce, the wildly popular CRM platform used by the world’s most successful companies. We capture and retain every data change over time, so it can be stored, processed and analyzed using the full power of AWS, Azure and GCP.
GRAX is a well-funded Series A startup. We’re one of the fastest growing partners in the Salesforce eco-system with revenues more than doubling year-over-year.
*Who we are*
GRAX was founded by serial entrepreneurs with a long history of success in the Salesforce ecosystem. The product and engineering organization is led by veterans in cloud platform development, including some of the key architects behind Heroku.
*About the role*
The Backend team builds and maintains the core distributed data pipeline that slurps data from SaaS APIs, secures it for safekeeping before transforming and routing it to its final destination. As an engineer on this team you can expect to:
– Program mostly in Go (golang.org) within a group of experienced developers committed to learning, sharing and continual improvement.
– Work closely with internal teams from PM through Customer Success – and occasionally directly with customers.
– Own the full lifecycle of specific features and product areas from design to release
*You may be a good fit if…*
– You have experience with large scale data processing
– You have built or operated a large cloud service
– You have prior experience working with distributed systems with a focus on reliability and resiliency.
– You have extensive experience building on AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
*What it’s like to work here*
Founded in Boston, GRAX is a remote-first, distributed team. We value collaboration, communication and accountability. You’ll be offered a competitive salary, equity, full health benefits incl. dependents and unlimited PTO.
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.