Joinpiggy.com is looking for the highest caliber Mobile Product Manager to join its growing team. You will be part of a team helping to improve our mobile applications’ user experience. You are ideally located in Europe and can work regular European business hours.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience using cohort data, event analytics, and customer research to make informed product decisions
- Understanding of both iOS and Android platforms and their unique capabilities, design patterns and guidelines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter that does not require detailed management and oversight…If you have a goal, you should be able to work proactively across the company to accomplish it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the affiliate industry is a plus
- Complete ownership of our mobile UX with a focus on data-informed product development
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to develop and understand user insights, unmet needs, behavior patterns, and growth opportunities.
- Translate product strategy into detailed business requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering teams