LYFE Marketing is looking for an experienced, talented, and passionate Website Design Project Manager to lead our clients to success. If you are passionate about creating websites, then KEEP READING!
As a Website Project Manager, you will communicate directly with website clients and lead a small team of website designers to meeting the clients needs and deadlines. You will need to manage client expectations and provide website design guidance to team members when complex issues arise. Website clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses. This role is a digital marketing position that can be done remotely, or at our headquarters in Downtown Atlanta. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, and dominates in problem-solving.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business for 5 years and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you Website Design Project Manager
- Passionate about Website Design/UX
- 1-2 Years of Related Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of website platforms (WordPress, Shopify, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- HTML, CSS, and other website development/technical skills are a plus
- Any related certifications is a plus
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses