*When I Work is a remote first company. While we have an office in Minneapolis, we are considering this a nationwide search. Due to the pandemic, our entire staff is remote for now. However, if an onsite location is important to you in your search, you are welcome to work from our Minneapolis HQ once our offices re-open.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be the go-to-market lead for When I Work – working closely with sales, marketing, product management, and engineering to drive market awareness and adoption. You will report directly to the VP of Product and will work closely with them on product strategy development. You have a strong background in Product Marketing and are up for the challenge of being a key player in driving revenue growth through using your expertise to develop fantastic go-to-market strategies and plans. You possess a desire to join a mission driven company and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will begin by building outstanding B2B positioning and messaging across all customer segments and products. You will support the training and enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions. This role will be the cross-departmental team lead for conception, execution, and measurement of product collateral, including presentations, data sheets, white papers, solution briefs, partner materials, tech briefs, and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel.
- Develop and execute programs that represent the voice of the customer, advocating a point of view that serves both the employer and employees’ needs and differentiates our offerings.
- Derive market insights from analysts, media, customers, prospects, sales, and primary research and deliver product marketing input to product management and development teams.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing and communications plans that support the growth and market strategies essential to support sales goals.
- Evaluate the competitive marketplace and identify differentiators to support messaging strategy.
- Develop and execute go to market launch plans.
- Establish a test and learn strategy, evaluating results and finding new opportunities to increase market share.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 5+ years of full-time SaaS product marketing experience including roles responsible for supporting an enterprise business-to-business sales team. Writing/presentation building experience necessary.
- Experience working with sales teams, engineering teams as well as media and industry analysts
- Shown ability to develop pipeline building strategy for new offerings and up-sell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Must be strong in translating complex concepts into compelling messaging for all audiences, including C-level, middle management and employees
- Experience working in a complex organization. Analyze information across the buyer journey and see opportunities in the marketing processes to improve the volume and velocity of customer acquisition and expansion.
What Would Be Awesome To Have
- 2+ years of Workforce Management Software experience preferred
- MBA preferred
What’s In It For You
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits – employee premiums paid 100% by WIW
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Remote first culture including home office set-up stipend and ongoing telecommuter stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position).
- Cover letter including:
- an overview of your existing experience
- a convincing reason why you’d like to work at When I Work.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.