Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
We are looking for a highly analytical and strategic marketing leader to massively grow our Mortgage Purchase and Mortgage Refinance lines of business. You must be able to think both strategically about the customer lifecycle and creatively about the customer experience. You’ll transform and execute these insights into a cohesive customer journey. You’ll love taking an existing journey and digging into data to diagnose issues and identify highest potential opportunity areas. You will work closely with the Product team to ensure consistency between onsite content/experience and marketing messaging.
- Own remarketing/cross-sell unit sales, revenue, and closed loan volume goals for Mortgage Purchase and Mortgage Refinance products
- Work closely with our Product team to design a best-in-class Mortgage Remarketing experience (through email, text, outbound calling or other channels) and to ensure onsite and marketing experiences are cohesive
- Map customer journey from purchasing a home through refinancing their mortgage
- Identify appropriate customer touch points and largest revenue opportunities, and develop tactics for when/how to address consumers to guide them towards purchase
- Partner with Loan Ops and Customer Success teams to coordinate outbound calling into your recommended lifecycle
- Conduct research into competitor marketing activities and use to guide decisions
- Work closely with Research team to understand customer mindset at each stage in the process and craft relevant communications
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years building end-to-end marketing strategies
- Multi-channel reengagement: Remarketing and Cross-sell experience across Email, Text, Outbound calling and other channels
- Considerable experience with mortgage or other complex financial services products that have a long consideration cycle and lengthy documentation process (e.g. Home Equity)
- Experience managing to financial KPIs (e.g. qualified leads, closed loans, loan volume)
- Highly analytical, a love of data and segmentation, a test-and-learn mindset and the ability to turn learnings into actions to improve performance
Nice to have:
- Experience working with SFMC and SalesCloud
- Exposure to Programmatic Display channels
- DSP / DMP management
- Looker or Tableau
- Brand marketing
- Sense of humor
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.