- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Full time
Ovia Health’s mobile apps and benefits solutions are trusted by millions of women and families around the world — to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. We’re on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
We are looking for a full-time Advertising Copywriter who is passionate about women’s health and creating high-quality content for our clients. The ideal candidate not only has the technical skills required for the job, but also brings a passion for and a deep knowledge of fertility, pregnancy, and parenting content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, write, and maintain short- and long-form advertising content across Ovia’s suite of apps
- Write compelling and interactive in-app and social content that builds and sustains user engagement
- Develop original native ad campaigns in the Ovia voice that reflect the advertising partner brands
- Write compelling ad copy on deadline and in line with client KPIs
- Tailor content in sales materials to meet client KPIs
- Leverage advertising industry knowledge and Ovia campaign insights to propose campaign optimization strategies
- Serve as an expert on the brands, products, and services related to fertility, pregnancy, and parenting
- Implement campaign content in Ovia’s ad and content platforms
We value smarts and drive, show us you have both!
- 3-5 years of experience creating digital content for consumers, preferably in the mobile or health & wellness space
- Experience creating and executing content-related strategy and guidelines
- Experience working with and directing freelance talent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with, and presenting to, advertising clients
- Expertise in content marketing best practices and trends to ensure Ovia’s sponsored content strategy stays competitive
- Thrives in fast paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity
- Flexible and creative mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles with a positive outlook
- High autonomy, and superior time and project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
Ovia is now an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.