TalenTrust is seeking a Part-Time Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our amazing team. Are you a whiz at organizing, coordinating, and supporting sales and marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and new client acquisition? Are you savvy at using a CRM and learning new technologies? Bonus points if you know you’ll thrive while working with motivated, professional, funny people who are building a great company and shaking up an industry!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work in partnership with the Sales & Marketing leadership team to support execution of the defined business strategy
- Management of the CRM database via uploading of new information, statusing updates, revisions, and cleanup as needed
- Setting up outreach, nurture, and messaging engagement campaigns; producing monthly newsletter; including proofreading and serving as final review to ensure excellence in mass communication
- Reporting within all timeline requirements; including monthly creation of sales and marketing dashboard
- Other/As Needed
- Submission of content to publications
- Distribution of press release and other materials
- Maintain the internal library of resources
- Participate in technology decisions and implementation
- Work with outsourced/3rd party partners on various projects
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience executing marketing campaigns and nurture messaging through technology, managing CRM data inputs, outputs, reporting and data cleanup
- Experience supporting a sales team through administration, data entry, organization and process management
- Strong technology experience; including CRMs and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication; experience proofreading documents and communicating appropriately with executive level audiences
- Demonstrating excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions autonomously
- Creative problem solving and creating efficient processes to make things better
- Ability to thrive in a virtual office environment with flexible work hours
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.