Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is growing and moving fast. As part of a newly formed Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. This role will report directly to our Manager of Account Management.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of Enterprise customers. Understand their business priorities and current use of Figma to identify new use cases and optimize Figma’s value
- Retain our existing customer base by building strong relationships and leveraging in-product analytics
- Analyze internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities.
- Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Develop new training materials for workshops as needed to ensure an amazing Figma customer experience
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Negotiate annual contracts with top customers.
What We Value
- 3-5 years of direct client management experience, ideally in a fast scaling tech company
- Track record of building lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers
- Exposure to UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
- Startup experience