Sales Development Representative
- Remote – USA Only
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company – 2016 – 2018
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA’s Company CODiE – 2017
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk – 2017
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring entry level Sales Development Representatives to help shape our future as leaders in the healthcare software solutions space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective clients, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. This is a great opportunity to grow your career by learning and developing foundational sales and business skills within a progressive and high growth company that is truly modernizing medicine!
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s Sales Development Representative position IF…
- You are passionate and driven with exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to influence.
- You have a demonstrated history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and assimilate domain knowledge of the medical specialty areas we serve.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
- Research and gather information on a prospect’s pain points and their underlying cause to help formulate a compelling and consultative sales approach and generate interest in our solutions.
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts to prospect via phone calls, emails, and other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Confidently speak and creatively write communications to make a good first impression.
- Quickly recognize good prospects and schedule demos.
- Work closely with team to ensure qualified leads convert into clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred
- Demonstrated successful track record of achieving goals.
- Strong interest in healthcare technology sales.
- Polished phone presence and professional in-person demeanor.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Results driven and team player.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and commission.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!