Associate Sales Representative
- Location: Remote Remote US
- United States
As an Associate Sales Representative (ASR) you work in tandem with the Patient Engagement Specialist team as an extension of the sales organization. As an entry-level frontline ASR, you will play an impactful role in the initial outreach to our patients and the success of the sales team.
Position Details/ Responsibilities
In this role, you will drive home sales initiatives telephonically in outreach to patients to enroll them in a Medicare-sponsored care coordination program, designed to help the patient better manage their chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, etc.).
Success in this role is maintaining a confident, persuasive, self-motivated, high-energy personality while establishing rapport with patients, overcoming objections, and ultimately guiding patients to the positive impact of program participation with a commitment to enrollment.
The Ideal candidate will possess all the inherit experience/requirements listed below.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with the confidence to guide customers
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to tailor needs in an informational, influential, concise, and personable manner
- Proven ability to apply a creative and strategic methodology to educate patients, while showcasing the program benefits
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment while closing sales and navigating metrics
- Proven ability be able to work within a team dynamic and be a leader
- Efficient data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Will be able to consistently deliver high call volume, spending in excess of 80% of your time on the phone
- Comfortable with working within different software platforms (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- One+ Years inside/outside sales exp and/or customer retention a plus
- Comfortable engaging in constructive coaching and feedback
- Confident, persuasive, self-motivated, high-energy personality
- Located within Central & Eastern Time Zones
- In addition to playing an important role in CareHarmony’s success, you’ll receive
- Competitive Compensation with lucrative commission potential
- Health/Dental/Vision Package after 90 Days
- Advancement opportunities
- Full-time, no weekends
- 100% Remote Position
- 10 Holidays per year