Technical Product Manager – Infrastructure (Remote)
- BETHESDA, MD
- PRODUCT – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- FULL TIME
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Product Manager who works within our Data Infrastructure Product Management team. This position will be full time, and includes full benefits and an equity option. We are open to remote, US-based candidates. The Technical Product Manager is a key member of the team that helps to design technical, service and content solutions to support Aledade’s various lines of business. The Technical Product Manager works alongside business owners, data analysts, designers and engineers to define integration goals, solution design, implementation approach and rollout plans. They are the interface between strategic business owners and engineering; they ensure that Aledade creates a high-quality product with the ability to scale. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US.
- Partner with business owners to cultivate a shared vision for the problem space, constraints, priorities and ideal end state, and be able to articulate and advocate for this perspective.
- Facilitate engineering projects in the data infrastructure domain by participating in or leading daily stand ups, project kickoffs, stakeholder advisory groups and sprint retrospectives.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent engineering projects across various engineering teams. For each project, manage timelines, identify blockers and regularly communicate status to an executive audience.
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements, perform thoughtful solution design, use data to test hypotheses, and support teams throughout execution.
- Write detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business rationale, requirements, and success criteria that are defined by measurable outcomes.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Review support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
What We Value:
- Minimum of 3 year experience in healthcare technology or healthcare services industry.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with participating in Agile / Scrum teams.
- Experience designing workflows and operational processes as well as experience identifying process inefficiency.
- 2+ yr product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product, especially with clinical and staff end users.
- Understanding of healthcare administrative and clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs and commercial insurance shared savings programs
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno. That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms