About this job
Job type: Full-timeExperience level: SeniorIndustry: Advertising Technology, Marketing Software, SaaSCompany size: 51–200 peopleCompany type: VC Funded
Preferred Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time +/- 2 hoursOffice Location: Boca Raton, FL. Employees can also work full time from this office.Relocation Assistance: Yes
- Design, develop and deliver database solutions, back end applications/process, and APIs.
- Implement integrations with external APIs and data providers.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers and other team members to establish objectives, design and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience.
- Participate in the design, development, and deployment of APIs to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications.
- Manage and deploy infrastructure to support the platform ecosystem.
Preferred Skills with Sample Technologies
- CI/CD experience: Pipelines, Codeship.
- DB experience: SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis).
- Queuing: Sidekiq, SQS, Kinesis.
- 5+ years of experience (full stack but preferred backend).
- Appreciation for testing and the ability to write specs with 100% coverage.
- History developing and supporting actual applications that have seen production usage with a large userbase.
- Experience building for AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
NOTE: All qualified candidates will be given a Senior Ruby on Rails Coding Assessment to be considered for the role.
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits
- Casual and comfortable working environment