Project Manager lll – Business / Operations
- Location: Remote
- Job Terms: Temporary
This is a Business/Operations Project Management role, not an IT Project Manager for a large Healthcare company.This is a Remote role, even after shelter in place has lifted due to COVID-19 restrictions.
HOURS: Team works a traditional 8pm to 5pm EST. Candidates working in CST and PST will be considered but will be expected to work corresponding hours.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Manager- Business/Operations
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills with the ability to think critically in both non-emergency and emergency situations
This is a fully remote team,therefore, the ideal candidate for this role will need to be very self-driven in order to maintain a highly collaborative output with their peers. You are engaged with your team and average between 4-5 projects at a time, depending on the size of the project. These are medium to large enterprise wide initiative related projects.
The ideal candidate background will be geared towards business output and strategic components, but there may be technical components to the projects that they are managing.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate and implement an operational plan for completing the project, monitors progress and performance against the project plan, takes action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Identify, develop, and gather internal resources to complete the project
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develops project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment and project staff
- Communicate with other operational areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project
- Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project
- Set priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet the project targets and milestones
- Begins to influence department’s strategy
Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction
Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.