Enrollment Support Representative
- Req No.: 2020-2919
- Location: US-Remote
- Category: Clearinghouse Operations
- Type: Regular Full-Time
ABILITY® Network is a leading information technology company helping providers and payers simplify the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare through innovative applications and data analytics. ABILITY is headquartered in Minneapolis with principal offices in Boston and Tampa.
We are committed to make ABILITY a great place to do great work, growing to benefit customers and employees alike.
In the spirit of this commitment, we live by the following values:
- Help others: We are here to help – our customers and each other.
- Make it better: We continually improve and innovate to offer practical solutions.
- Do the right thing, always: We set and meet high standards in all that we do.
- Deliver extraordinary results together: We accelerate growth and achieve extraordinary results as a team.
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for the enrollment of Choice APC clients for various EDI transactions, working and responding to enrollment support cases and phone calls
- Works the setup inbox, processing approval and rejection emails from payers, processing EDI and ERA enrollment forms at the provider or colleague request and processing EDI and ERA forms when there are no payer agreements to generate
- Answers incoming calls regarding trouble tickets, status checks, processing of the Enrollment forms and general enrollment questions
- Generate .pdf documents and populate with provider information where applicable
- If necessary, reviews the mail that comes into the enrollment department. Including opening the mail and making sure the enrollment agreements are filled out properly and mailing them to the payers
- Other duties as requested and/or determined Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company; and
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required (Associate’s Degree Preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Prior Call Center Experience
- Medical EDI Experience
- Payer Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Knowledge of Insurance Payer Forms
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines