- CAPABILITIES – PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION
- FULL TIME
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
- Assumes leadership of cross functional teams to drive project delivery as defined in the Statement of Work
- Responsible for all phases of the Project Lifecycle Tracks and reports as required during project reviews on status, risks and issues; budget and expense status
- Manages all project people and ensures adequate coverage across workstreams and where applicable, will approve resource timesheets and expense reports
- Works with account team – Account Manager, Program Manager, Delivery Manager – to help deepen client relationship
- Determines roles of cross-functional team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget Manages multiple project teams and resources towards project successes
- Works with sales and marketing team to help build knowledge base of each client’s business, organization, objectives and needs
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed prior to the project starting
- Manages the project budget
- Manages Change Order and approval process, as needed
- Facilitates communication of progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to client as part of established routines
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation with Program Manager: i.e. scope documents, budgets, timelines, checklists, status reports, etc.
- Establishes and maintains a well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project at various PMO, Program and Project level meetings
- Evaluates key deliverables and final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and customer/client acceptance
- Facilitate and manage project retrospective sessions to obtain key Lessons Learned
- Create and distribute Lessons Learned documentation
- Responsible for obtaining sign off on all project deliverables
- 3+ years experience in consulting clients in a variety of business issues
- 6+ years experience as a Project Manager
- 6+ years IT experience in project, product, or operational roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, Clarity, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience and/or certification as Scrum Master
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
- 401k matching up to 6%
- 4 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision
We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.
Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.