Logistics Coordinator- Full Remote
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To care deeply about our clients’ business by empowering them with greater visibility, collaboration, and actionable data.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: to transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics.
You’ll be at the forefront of the digitization of a massive industry. Your role will be responsible for guiding clients through our system, maintaining clients’ shipment details and processes to support clients’ business needs.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis you will drive Operation & Client Success:
- Manage international freight shipment from A to Z: Oversea Freight office + Steamship Line + Terminal Port + Custom Brokers + Trucking Company
- Onboard new customers onto our platform
- Provide first-rate customer service as well as attention to shipping operational detail while being cost conscious and time sensitive at all time
- Understand and answer customer needs by utilizing selling techniques, and product advantages
- Ensure Clients, Departments, and/or other required parties are kept fully informed of transport arrangements and status on a regular basis from departure to arrival of cargo
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Handle accounting processes; including price negotiations, on-time billing, zero demurrage mindset, rate calculations, price conversions, profit loss analysis
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Enjoy helping people with a resolute mind
- Disciplined at prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency to tackle the rights tasks at the right time
- First-rate operational experience in running A ~ Z of import cargo receiving operation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Pay close attention to details