Date: Oct 21, 2020
City: Herndon, VA, US, 20171
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Carolyn Sachs
Recruiter Name: Soyeol Yoo
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a U.S. Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role
All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer
The SAP NS2 Inside Sales team is seeking an Inside Sales Intern who has a strong desire to learn and contribute in a fast paced, growing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities within an assigned territory. You’ll identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track customer data. As an Inside Sales Intern, you will also work with internal and external partners to increase business and create solutions that serve the best interests of both our customers and SAP NS2.
- Territory and Account Management
- Assist in driving revenue within assigned territory
- Manage forecasts and track customer data using company-standard CRM tools
- Gain understanding of closing deals end to end
- Support expert in territory coverage, forecasting, planning & strategy and effectively informing and updating plan with key stakeholders
- Work with Field Sales, Presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
- Update CRM with customer intelligence in alignment with management
- Pipeline Management
- Proactive Self Development
- Actively work with their management to help build sales and other skills
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Recent graduates considered if within six (6) months of their graduation date
- Current students must be enrolled in college credited courses
- Travel: 0-20%
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Intern, SAP, ERP, Field Sales, Entry Level, Sales, Technology